Flying Logic 3.1 is now available for download, which includes bug fixes and stability improvements. If you have an existing install of Flying Logic 3, use the
Help > Check for Updates command to take you directly to the download page. Details of all the new features are covered in our online docs.
- When every millimeter counts, the new Compactness setting in the Layout Inspector lets you tighten up the overall layout.
- The new Reader Mode lets unlicensed users open and review Flying Logic documents.
- For brainstormers, the classic Quick Capture mode is joined by the New Entities from List on Clipboard command.
- Project Management
- A resource can be assigned units above 100%.
- Settings added for Microsoft Project export, including round-trip options.