How junctors work

Hi,
I hope I am posting this in the right section. I am a new Flying Logic user and have just read the manual and worked out how to build my first diagrams. However, I am completely lost as to the maths behind the junctors. I cannot find any explanation or tutorials anywhere, here or on other sites, that describe the formulae behind the workings of the maths in Flying Logic. I have also looked at the forum here and it does not surprise me that practically no examples make use of the math functionality of the junctors. I am not a maths student but I can certain follow the logic of a formula if I could understand it or see it, e.g., how a number showing up is calculated in a diagram. Perhaps I am not looking in the right place. Is there a place where these formuale are better described with examples? Is there a way in which one can see how numbers are being calculated within Flying Logic so that it is possible to justify them during a presentation? I think the software is extremely potent but this really powerful area of the software is practically undocumented and left obscured. I have tried using the examples provided and input various different values, edge weights and so on, and I am completely lost as to how numbers interact with each other in this software.

Could you please help me? Is there a resource which shows one how to use the junctors better and provides good formula-based examples/explanations of how the maths works in Flying logic?

Perhaps others here share the same confusion as I do, and if so, please could you share your knowledge and perspective too?

I’ll defer to others, but basically if you drag a line (edge) from entity A to entity B, you’re saying that A is sufficient to cause B.

If you create entity C and drag a line to entity B, that will cause an OR condition. Either A or C is sufficient to cause B.

However, if instead of dragging a line from C to B you drag to the line connecting A and B, you’ll get an AND bubble.

That’s saying it take both A and C to be true to cause B.

You can also create an AND bubble with one edge coming in and one going out, which I don’t believe makes much sense. That’s like saying “If A AND nothing, then B.”

Edited - I goofed up my A, B, and C’s.